Anyone regularly traveling for work? Either way, looking for friends/support.

Options
FitnessGrudge
FitnessGrudge Posts: 15 Member
edited January 2015 in Getting Started
I'm on day 24. Traveling for work two weeks per month adds an extra challenge, but I've been figuring it out after an entire year of NOT figuring it out. I've already gone down a pant size (stretchy jeans, but still).

I don't know how adding people works, or what changes when you add someone, but I'm looking for friends. I'm on every day and like to be supportive!

Replies

• scottdowling2004
    scottdowling2004 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I to travel ALOT for work. New to all of this. New to MFP. Please add would be great!
  • FitnessGrudge
    Options
    I didn't pay attention before, but think of all the unhealthy stuff at hotels. Happy hours, concierge lounges, waffle makers, etc. My last hotel had Oreos as a welcome gift. All nice things unless you're counting calories. I'm seeing the healthier options now (such as hotel gyms and oatmeal for breakfast).
  • itsclobberintime
    itsclobberintime Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I travel a lot for work. You would be surprised at the amount of fast food options that can fit within your goals.
  • FitnessGrudge
    Options

I travel a lot for work. You would be surprised at the amount of fast food options that can fit within your goals.

That sounds interesting. I rarely have rooms with kitchens so I either go out to eat or bring simple groceries back to the room. What options do you recommend?