I'm ready to get serious

Options
Hello everyone! I'm Eva, and I just joined a few nights ago. At first I just joined because I was told this place had the best calorie tracking app... and now I'm thinking I need to use it for much more than that. I'm here to lose a few pounds, but my main goal is to get in shape. I would really like to trade some fat for lean muscle... if only it were so easy right?

Replies

• mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    good luck. be wary of opinionated tips on the message boards. just remember: almost no one on these boards is qualified to give you actual health related advice.
  • phenomeva
    phenomeva Posts: 27
    Options
    good luck. be wary of opinionated tips on the message boards. just remember: almost no one on these boards is qualified to give you actual health related advice.

Not completely sure what you mean but thanks. I don't think I'll ask anyone for 'health' tips as much as workout tips, inspiration, and the occasional shoulder to lean on. I have an awesome MD for actual health advice :)
  • ljs23
    ljs23 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Eva! I heard this site was great for calorie tracking too but now I have decided that a bit of support from like minded people can only be a good thing! I want to lose a few pounds and am currently training for my first 10K which is in 2 weeks! Please feel free to add me.

Laura