Sup.

Options
First place I'm planning on regularly posting where I'm not anon, should be fun :D

Changed the way I eat about 2 Months ago. I was eating healthy (about a 1500cal deficit) and exercising 3 times a week for about 5 weeks before I got my weight taken down, so I've lost a bit more than my ticker illustrates, but its all small rocks off the mountain at this point. Got long term weight loss prospects ahead of me, followed by a skin removal surgery, and weight lifting.

Not sure the vibe, or what gets talked about too much on these forums, or who the regulars are for that matter, so just droppin in my "Hello"

Replies

• mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    if you stick to losing 2 lbs a week, you might not need skin removal surgery. it is a marathon, not a sprint. you want to have long term changes in lifestyle, so take it slow but be consistent and in a year you could still lose 75-100 lbs if you lose 1.5-2 lbs a week.
  • noworry87
    noworry87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey!... I joined this site a few weeks ago and it's great. You have a great group here to answer ur questions...
  • bron_89
    bron_89 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hello! I am new too, Good luck with your weight loss! :)
  • Mynameissquee
    Options
    Oh I hear ya. I'm not setting unrealistic goal, but with the money not being an unbeatable obstacle, I'm really not planning on throttling back any weight loss. Just stick to my work outs and 1.5k deficit and see what drops off. But ya know, not really planning on any "IM GONNA LOSE 12LBS A WEEK FOR A YEAR ROAAAR!"
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
  • Mynameissquee
    Options
    Haha, yup Kennewick for almost a full year now. Born and raised in the Bay Area, my wife had family up here. I really like it here, so much
  • JPRobocker
    JPRobocker Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Haha, yup Kennewick for almost a full year now. Born and raised in the Bay Area, my wife had family up here. I really like it here, so much

It's good to see other people live in the desert! I moved out here a little less than a year ago. Live in South Richland. I'm origionally from the Seattle area so it's been a little bit of a culture shock. haha.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I work out 5 days a week and burn around and average 15001800 a day. I totally get where you are coming from having big goals and come hell or high water I am going to make mine...LOL Anyhow, Always look ahead to the eventual "big" outcome but make sure you set mini goals too. :) It helps so much. I added you.