37yo female 5'8" 210lbs open diary. Looking for similar friends!

Options
Hey, just looking to find similar friends in the same boat to chat and motivate. I do aquafit (deep water running, bootcamp, etc), and sometimes yoga. I'd love some friends with open diaries to get some ideas for varied meals!

Replies

• journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You can add me--I'm 6' at 250 lbs currently. I'm not the best at meal planning, but I'm working on it and cooking more. I'm a paleo eater for medical reasons.
  • Hey MissBossy - I'll be your friend! :smile: My diary should be open. The past couple weeks, I've mostly been adding "quick calories" b/c I've been on the road eating in restaurants, but when I get home I'll be tracking in greater detail. Good luck to you!
  • AngieSitaAustin
    AngieSitaAustin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi please feel free to add me, i have an open diary, i try to eat well, except at weekends. good luck on your journey
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Add me up!

I'm 5'7" currently weighing 213 pounds

I do insanity ;)
  • dylangrrrrl
    dylangrrrrl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Missbossypants! Feel free to add me, I'm 5'10", 40 yo with two kiddos (3 and 1), have an open diary and am looking to lose 20 lbs. Life's circumstances have meant I haven't been walking but will start it up again next Monday. Good luck on your journey!
  • jhoyett
    jhoyett Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    We're similar--same height, (almost) same age and I was over 200 lbs when I started. Feel free to send me a friend request. Or whatever it's called on here!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    I'm about the same size--a little taller.

I do a lot of cooking from scratch and love to put together creative meals, so feel free to nose around my diary.
  • trifitkitty13
    Options
    I'm super new to this whole fitnesspal thing, but 6'1" 2014lbs gained 65lbs over the past two years. Looking to keep clean and get back under control! I'm a mostly paleo eater (due to gluten and diary allergies). Been injured for a while, so I'm trying to figure out how to workout around my injuries. Please feel free to add me, or tell me how to be part of the group :-)
  • Ladiebug710
    Ladiebug710 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Add me! We have similar stats. 35, 5'10, 202