Hi, I'm a newb.

Options
I'm new to MFP and also to posting on public forums... So, hello !

I tend to eat healthy and exercise intensely for a few weeks at a time, but then I return to old habits once my lifestyle gets too busy. Within the last couple of years, I have gained approximately 25 lbs, and it has really impacted my self-esteem. I'm looking to *finally* make some changes, and hopefully ones that I can stick to. I think I need to try something different, so perhaps making friends here might help with motivation (and hold me accountable) !

Want to be friends ?

Replies

• judymata
    judymata Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Elle! Small steps lead to big changes. You can do this!
  • elle688
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement ! :)
  • VickiLee45
    VickiLee45 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi Elle688, Ive been here for about a month. Im still learning the posting gig, but there is lots of support. i'll be your friend.
  • emilyrizza853
    Options
    Hi Elle, same here! Pretty new to MFP but it's really helping me stay on track. Had put on exactly 25lbs since last March and it was either do something about it or buy a new wardrobe.. I've not figured out how to add people, so feel free to add me! Would also appreciate the motivation!

elle688 wrote: »
    I'm new to MFP and also to posting on public forums... So, hello !

I tend to eat healthy and exercise intensely for a few weeks at a time, but then I return to old habits once my lifestyle gets too busy. Within the last couple of years, I have gained approximately 25 lbs, and it has really impacted my self-esteem. I'm looking to *finally* make some changes, and hopefully ones that I can stick to. I think I need to try something different, so perhaps making friends here might help with motivation (and hold me accountable) !

Want to be friends ?

• smithjl2
    smithjl2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to the message boards! I'll be your friend!