Hey y'all

Options
Hey I'm Melanie, I have just joined hoping and praying this website will help. I have battled my weight my whole life and I decided in January of 2010 I would do something. I lost 40 pounds last year but I have a lot more to go. I hope to give and recieve a lot of motivation.

Replies

• tea76
    tea76 Posts: 35
    Options
    this site is awesome and full of positive people! youll love ot feel free to befriend me x
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Good luck with your journey. There are great ppl here. Feel free to add me if you wish. Have a great nite.
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    I just joined 8 wks ago and love my MFP friends--the support here is awesome!!

Add me if you like!
  • GeekMomma42
    GeekMomma42 Posts: 48
    Options
    I joined in March and love MFP! There are great tools, good recipes, and wonderful people who are all in the same boat. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you need another voice to cheer you on!
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Hi Melanie! Great to meet u! Guaranteed u will get the motivation ur looking for! Welcome! Sending a friend request ur way...
  • socre8eve
    socre8eve Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome!! This is definitely a great place for support. Sending a friend request. :-)
  • WanderLaura
    WanderLaura Posts: 135
    Options
    This place is AWESOME! :) You'll love it! I've lost 25 pounds, and I have my MFP friends to thank for the support! Add me!
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. This site is a great place to get motivation! :)
  • takemeaway10
    Options
    Hello! I only replied because you said "y'all." I know how hard it is growing up on southern food! I'm new, too :D