Need people to help me stay motivated!!

Options
Hello everyone. My name is Shanna and I have been using my fitbit and myfitness pal since
Jan 3rd. So far I have lost 14 lbs. I have a long ways to go but I am confident in myself to get this weight off and keep it off this time. I have been overweight my entire life and I am tired of feeling the way I do. Time to make a change! If you would like to stay connected and help keep each other motivated and on track, that would be fantastic!!!!

Replies

• mlssalnrd
    Options
    Hello Shannabanana! I will talk you down from the snack cupboard if you promise to do the same for me :)
  • clf1284
    clf1284 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I read something on pinterest that said I don't need a personal trainer, I just need somebody to follow me around and slap unhealthy foods out of my hand. I need that! Hah! Second best thing, I need lots of people to fuss at me when too many unhealthy foods show up in my diary!
  • PRChica2015
    PRChica2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm in need of motivation as well. Please add me!
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can totally reach your goals! I'm a busy mom of 4 and am down almost 40 lbs! Add me as a friend!
  • ShaLisa2990
    ShaLisa2990 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone I am no stranger to My Fitness Pal but after having a child I am rededicating myself to a healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate one another. Good luck in your journey to a healthier life!