New here and need some friends

Options
Hi,
I am new to mfp. Am looking to lose around 28 pounds. I enjoy cycling and using my kettlebells and am trying a meat free diet and gradually trying to cut out dairy.
Feel free to add me as i need all the help and support i can get.

Replies

• ashleynestrada91
    Options
    Hi. Mine names Ashley. I need to lose 80 for a wedding looking to cut out bad carbs and sugar. I like to walk and cycle. And swim.
  • hannahhatcliffe
    hannahhatcliffe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley,nice to meet you.:-)
  • Southerngalpal
    Southerngalpal Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Friends request sent! Also anyone can add me, I need supportive pals!
  • ashleynestrada91
    Options
    Hi. You too. I just started my fitness pal last night. But I started my diet today. I'm really hungry cause I've been at school all day and I forgot my veggies.
  • GoingBrowntown
    GoingBrowntown Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a re-starter, have been logging again since the beginning of the year. You're all welcome to add me if you like
  • erowell3192
    erowell3192 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new to mfp. Am looking to lose around 28 pounds. I enjoy cycling and using my kettlebells and am trying a meat free diet and gradually trying to cut out dairy.
    Feel free to add me as i need all the help and support i can get.

I've been thinking of trying out the kettlebells. I've plateaued with my weight loss and need a new exercise to jump start. Do you do a dvd or specific work outs?
  • jaynecauston
    Options
    Hey I'm new and also need to lose 28 lbs. Day 5 and still on the straight and narrow. 2 lbs a week, that's only 14 weeks.....will power...will power!
  • Naitsik
    Naitsik Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am also a restarer. I keep forgetting to log in to MFP. I have set up reminders, but during working hours I keep ignoring them. So this time, I need some friends for and to support. I need to lose about 67 lb and I am from Estonia. I enjoy jogging, flygrossing and swimming. I hope to restart with my personal trainer also quite soon. So you can add me as friends :)
  • hannahhatcliffe
    hannahhatcliffe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, thank you for your replies. Think i have added everyone on this thread but feel free to give me a kick if i have missed you :)