Hello!!!

Cazuelea
Cazuelea Posts: 1
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
:flowerforyou: Hello everyone, I am so thankful that I have found a site like this! A place where I can share my hopes and fears with people who will not only understand, but kick my rear when I start to get whiney and want to give up. That's just what I need. I live alone and have a tendency to procrastinate...especially when it's time to exercise.

Anyway, my sons are grown and I am a grandma to a very busy 4 yr old and I want to get in shape so I can stay around a long time and watch him grow up and be a part of his life. I do have other health conditions that are under control right now, but could become aggravated if I don't lose some weight and get in better shape. I'm only 46...much too young to feel this darn old! I can sure use your help!!!

Replies

• Hi Cazuelea, I just joined today too. My 2 sons are also grown and want to be around to watch my grandkids grow up and see great grandchildren, like my parents are doing now. I definitely not trying to lose weight to look good in a smaller size of clothes, (although that would be a plus), but wanting to be healthier! We can do this!! Debbie

P.S. I also joined here today, but have lost 25# since Jan doing weight watchers. Whatever works!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!

Good luck on your journey. It's a long but rewarding one!
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want, and good luck with your weight loss! :)
This discussion has been closed.