Need help

Options
This is my second week counting calories I lost 2 lbs last week but ...... I need some advice because my weak point is at night after a long day of work I look for something sweet after dinner and and I tend to go over my calories ;( any suggestions ? Thanks :)

Replies

• YumiZoomi
    Options
    I eat this 90 cal frozen yogurt bar... It's from healthy choice. I got em from Costco.. LoL Haven't seen em anywhere else though. Also, another one is called Froozer, they're like 35 cal frozen fruit mush kinda thing.. like an otter pop made of fruit.. I like them too. Also from Costco.

If you want something warm/baked/or more specific craving and you have the time to make them in advance.. skinnytaste.com has been my best friend :) For alllll kinds of recipes. They're all delicious! Hope that helps.
  • LilacWhite
    LilacWhite Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well done on losing 2 lbs!
    If you look to snack why don't you try one of those weight watchers snacks? Each Serving Has About 89 Calories.

Or you could just write down a good quote and stick it onto the fridge or cupboard to remind you of your fitness journey.

Hope this helps!
  • mchadee1108
    mchadee1108 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much I will get some .
  • mchadee1108
    mchadee1108 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can you guys add me please