Restarting, looking for active friends!

Options
I am restarting my fitness "journey" and am looking for friends that log on regularly, since most of my old list hasn't logged in for months! Strength in numbers!

Replies

• SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome back! I log most every days... feel free to add me :)
  • PinUp2014
    PinUp2014 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :) Feel free to add me, I've made it a personal goal to be on here every day and logging. I've also restarted recently having reached a point that I know I can focus on me.
  • MountainxxFlower
    MountainxxFlower Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying my best to keep active, and always looking for friends for inspiration. If you're reading that and that is what you're after too, feel free to add me!
  • mamasitaroja
    mamasitaroja Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log in daily, may not comment much (nursing student), but try to at least "Like" good things. :smiley:
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I am on just about every day (just hit 300 days today) feel free to add me! :smile:
  • KimF84
    KimF84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just restarted using MFP again myself as of last Tuesday! I have logged in every day though and am extremely motivated to stay logging in and getting back to the beach body I know I have hidden under this winter flub! Let's be friends!
  • missjuliaamyemms
    missjuliaamyemms Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    added you :) i'm on here everyday and post progress and try to interact with all my friends :)
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    logged in for 682 days, sent you a message
  • emilyrizza853
    Options
    Hi logging in every day, pretty new to this and looking for more motivation! Feel free to add :)
  • clb1020
    clb1020 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just restarted my "healthy" lifestyle at the beginning of the month and have been logging daily. Just added you :smiley:
  • HannahZ725
    HannahZ725 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of new but I log daily and am pretty active. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • julieannmcgeever
    Options
    Hi restarted myself log on each day
  • csylva
    csylva Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I also just started and I'm on every day... I just don't know how to add friends lol can you say newbie!! If someone could point me in the right direction? I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually
  • conangt87
    conangt87 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I like friends
  • judymata
    judymata Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, feel free to add me. You can do this!
  • tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • dawnlouisem
    dawnlouisem Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too. I restarted a couple weeks ago and plan on being active for the forseeable future. I'm "friending' people this time (didn't before) and it has been really encouraging. Feel free to add me.
  • kvbodens
    kvbodens Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm about 1 week in and am in the same boat. I'd love to make a few active friends to help keep me logging in.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    So great to have you here, Welcome :)
  • Cazza286
    Options
    I'm new too, feel free to add me