570 calories for 3 cookies

Options
WTH- What the Heck?!?!?! :noway:

is that for real. I forgot to look on the package, so I just picked something off the list. That sounds like

a lot of calories for 3 peanut butter cookies!! no way, if that is somehow wrong, I will have more then 20 calories for dinner!

Replies

• Erica92627
    Options
    WTH- What the Heck?!?!?! :noway:

is that for real. I forgot to look on the package, so I just picked something off the list. That sounds like

a lot of calories for 3 peanut butter cookies!! no way, if that is somehow wrong, I will have more then 20 calories for dinner!
  • no8regrets
    Options
    no that sounds about right. cookies are usually from 100-200 calories each.
  • Erica92627
    Options
    ohh poo poo on me!!!!!!!! Three cookies, the calories were just so not worth it. for only 320 calories I could have had a cheese burger from mc donalds. lol !!!

next time, .. well next time isn't going to happen, I will not eat three. They are soooo tiny too! they were the pre made ones tht you just put in the oven and cook for 10-15 min.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Whoops!!

Could be right, especially with peanut butter.
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    yup.. I ate 2 chick fil a brownies last night. It was 320 each... I was so surprised
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I thought you were selling 3 cookies for 570 calories!! I will give you 3 cookies if you give me 570 extra calories for today!! I sure could use them after the lunch I had!!

:wink: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Yeah that is about right for Peanut Butter cookies....I made 1/2 batch for the girls lunches this week.....didn't eat a one after I saw the calorie count for one stinking cookie.! :laugh: