I am called, Mom, co-worker, friend, and wife but not called skinny

Options
hi
I am a Mom of two, a wife and I adore my career.
Between work and family I am trying to stay on top of my fitness health.
I am not looking for a beach body coach, simply support from like minded individuals.

My goal is to start PiYo or turbo fire on Monday. I need to work out at home. Going to a gym is not an option for me. These COLD Canadian winters tend to keep me indoors. Brrrr.

Replies

• fit4lifemom
    fit4lifemom Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your friend list - I am on a similar journey. The only difference for me is my office moved, so now getting to a gym is possible for me.
  • bexticals
    Options
    I am a new mum to a 6 month old girl and really need motivation to stop eating quick and easy junk food.
  • GirlfromHamilton2015
    Options
    Add me as your friend.
    I will help you to the best of my ability.
    The strongest piece of advice that I can think of is to make a grocery list and if you do not have the sweets in the house, it's harder to get access to them.
    I know most days my children tie me to the house, so I have to go through snow suits and booster seats to get my youngest ready for an outing.
  • mommymissy82
    mommymissy82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also will be starting turbo fire.....when it comes in but have been going to the gym 6 days a week since January 2. I am a mother to 3 little ones, 4 yrs, 2 yrs and 3 month old so I know how busy it can get. Just remember, if it's important to you , you would find a way, if it's not you will find an excuse....so make it important to you as you are the most important to your little ones!
  • GirlfromHamilton2015
    Options
    Thank you
    I am new to the MFP, sort of, so I have not yet figured out how to add friends. But feel free to send me a request.
  • pamelatoews
    pamelatoews Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me as I don't know how... It would be great to have someone who gets my I can't go out... I have two kids Canadian winters suck. And being a single like( husband is long hall trucker) have to take them with me
  • StinkysocksGreenland
    Options
    Canadian mom of two! Newish to MFP too!