Lose fat.
  • CookEmonsterR
    CookEmonsterR Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Eat less than you burn. Do a strength training regimen. Profit.
  • ablem1070
    Options
    Reduce your carb intake especially bread, rice, pasta and potatoes. Carbs are your energy source and too much is stored as fat.Stop putting in fuel and use whats already stored. If you want to speed up the process move more!
  • ablem1070
    Options
    You have abs they're just covered up :)
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Reduce your body fat % until the layer of fat that is covering up your abs is gone. There is no other way to get a 6 pack or visible abs. A million sit-ups or other core workout isn't going to make your abs show throw the fat.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Mycophilia wrote: »
    Lose fat.

^^^This

• CookEmonsterR
    CookEmonsterR Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Reduce your body fat. Eat at a deficit and lift weights.
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    ablem1070 wrote: »
    Reduce your carb intake especially bread, rice, pasta and potatoes. Carbs are your energy source and too much is stored as fat.Stop putting in fuel and use whats already stored. If you want to speed up the process move more!

No. Excess calories are stored as fat. Period.

I wouldn't consider what I have abs but my carb intake is fairly high. Other posters are on key.

Fat loss is predisposed to come off where it may, so don't worry about "spot reduction". Focus on getting a good amount of protein, losing weight at a moderate pace and ideally pick up some form of resistance training (like weightlifting). Stick to a routine and lose weight slowly. In time, you'll see fat come off from that area. It was the last place I lost from. I lost 53 lbs and it probably took the last 10 lbs to see a significant difference and then even more so after my subsequent bulk/recomp.

It's all about patience.
  • ryanbrowning115
    ryanbrowning115 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Get your diet in check. You need to be in a calorie deficit each day.