The difference of a good diet

Options
It isn't the biggest transformation but its the first time i've taking a progess pic and noticed a big change. There is 6 months gap between the two but i have only been counting calories and trying to lose weight really hard in the last month. The main difference i think is the bloating, because there is actually only 4kg between the two photos, and i really think it all comes down to eating 3L of water a day and eating more fruits and vegetables. This is now set as my phones wallpaper and i get to be my own motivation :Dsq4tl70b37te.jpg

Replies

• bigshug1978
    bigshug1978 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • nlittle1011
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep it up
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • br0hammer
    br0hammer Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Way to get ir started great results wish you well.
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Well done. Your tummy has definitely slimmed down. Are u doing any exercise as well?
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Great job :D
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!
  • myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great job. I have lost only three kilograms but dropped a clothes size. I'm sleeping better, have more balanced energy and less grouchy. I found my love of food again as well.
  • oncem0re
    oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    xcmx0y95v8j4.jpg
    I have an almost the same result! and you are so right about the bloating! You can see on my profile, it looks like we are the same person lol - except I took my left side. :) and the first time I was also wearing pants and the next shot underwear... what's the odds?
  • schillaha
    schillaha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Job
  • missjuliaamyemms
    missjuliaamyemms Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    jontucc wrote: »
    Well done. Your tummy has definitely slimmed down. Are u doing any exercise as well?

I've been doing the occasional Bodyrock.TV videos or one of Fitness Blenders videos but mainly I've just been focusing on getting my diet in order so I can handle the extra hunger that working out always brings for me
  • missjuliaamyemms
    Options
    oncem0re wrote: »
    xcmx0y95v8j4.jpg
    I have an almost the same result! and you are so right about the bloating! You can see on my profile, it looks like we are the same person lol - except I took my left side. :) and the first time I was also wearing pants and the next shot underwear... what's the odds?

You can really see a difference in your pictures :) you're doing such a good job, keep it up :D
  • healthy_life2015
    healthy_life2015 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You are an inspiration!!
  • missjuliaamyemms
    Options
    Great job!!! You are an inspiration!!

Thank you :) I never thought I wwould be an inspiration :D
  • taniasidney21
    Options
    It isn't the biggest transformation but its the first time i've taking a progess pic and noticed a big change. There is 6 months gap between the two but i have only been counting calories and trying to lose weight really hard in the last month. The main difference i think is the bloating, because there is actually only 4kg between the two photos, and i really think it all comes down to eating 3L of water a day and eating more fruits and vegetables. This is now set as my phones wallpaper and i get to be my own motivation :Dsq4tl70b37te.jpg

That is actually a big difference to me! And all just by eating clean? I'm amazed
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This amazes me. I can't believe that 4 kgs can make such a difference!
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done you look fab!
  • apeeboyce
    apeeboyce Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lili61
    lili61 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Many people on MFP disagree, but I do think that WHAT you eat (not just eating at a deficit) can make a world of difference in appearance!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!