beard papa's cream puffs!

Options
Just wondering if anyone else loves them out here in myfitnesspal land?! Most of my friends think they are disgusting, not me though! Im so bloody addicted to those creamy puffs of goodness:) That is all.......:)

Replies

• Jtaime
    Jtaime Posts: 12
    Options
    NOOO!!! Dont mention them!!! theres one down the street from me.... MUST RESIST TEMPATI>>>>>>>>CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP........ :( there goes todays calories lol
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    NOOO!!! Dont mention them!!! theres one down the street from me.... MUST RESIST TEMPATI>>>>>>>>CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP........ :( there goes todays calories lol

lol JUST SAY NO! :tongue:
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    They are delicious!! I bought 12 of the mini puffs thinking I would have a couple here and there over the next few days.....nope.....all gone! I don't even care lol. It was so worth the ridiculous amount of calories;)
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    LOL....i was addicted to them a few summers ago but they fell off my list thankfully because there is one kind of within walking distance.
  • Jtaime
    Jtaime Posts: 12
    Options

lol JUST SAY NO! :tongue:

your right

Papa Beard's Counter attendant-"Would you Like these in a box?"

Me-" NO!" *CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP