Hard to stay on the Wagon!!!

Hey everyone! I am a 24 year old wife and mother- work a full time Job Monday through Friday. I hop on the wagon every so often just to fall off again a few months later. I really want to try to stay committed this time and need buddies to keep me motivated along the way! I have a current goal of losing 40 lbs but can never make it past the 10 lbs weight loss mark. If anyone wants to team up with me-I will be your fitness buddy and will try to stay dedicated and check in on you if you will check in on me!

Replies

• vanessangonzalez
    vanessangonzalez Posts: 38 Member
    Hi! I'm looking to lose about 20 lbs...and its easy for me to fall off the wagon, too. I have to stay dedicated everyday all day it feels like. Feel free to add me!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 721 Member
    I have fallen off so many times I am surprised I know how to get back on. But I do and take it one day at a time. I would love to lose 30 pounds by June 1 but at the rate I am going I would be happy with 10. Feel free to add me as I need as much support and accountability as possible
  • Joelley1007
    Joelley1007 Posts: 36 Member
    Hi I am new to this. I've tried MFP in the past , but only for a few days tops. It's just been on my phone basically taking up space. Yesterday after a long hiatus , I decided to come back. I am very dedicated this time and have slowly been changing the way I eat for the past week and a half. Feel free to add me! I would love to have a buddy for this journey.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    You can do it - baby steps! For me it's not denying myself the things I love from time to time, but using moderation when I do enjoy them. I'm almost at the 3-month mark, so I'm fairly new in this, but love to encourage others so I'll send you an add! :)
  • :) I'm right there with you...on and off the wagon. Having support and motivation are huge helps.. feel free to add me, I'm also looking for new friends and support