Tuna vs Chicken

Options
Okay, so it is like this I can't stand tuna in any way shape or form. The other day I came across valley fresh 100% natural White chicken in water.

I can deal with chicken and I made a small sandwich today and that filled me up and I thought it wouldn't.

The one I had has no preservatives, 97% fat free, natural sea salt and no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed,

at only 70 calories per serv. not a bad trade
my question is, is this a good alternative for me ? Tricking my mind... i am not eating tuna.

lol

Replies

• Erica92627
    Options
    Okay, so it is like this I can't stand tuna in any way shape or form. The other day I came across valley fresh 100% natural White chicken in water.

I can deal with chicken and I made a small sandwich today and that filled me up and I thought it wouldn't.

The one I had has no preservatives, 97% fat free, natural sea salt and no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed,

at only 70 calories per serv. not a bad trade
    my question is, is this a good alternative for me ? Tricking my mind... i am not eating tuna.

lol
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea, and so low in calories. I personally hate canned tuna, so I would try this. The only tuna I like is raw in sush :love:
    A.
  • Erica92627
    Options
    ewwy sushi

yeah the can i bought looks just like a can of tuna. I ate it on a bun with a slice of 2% cheese. I did not make the chicken with mayo or anything added. The slice of cheese gave it flavor.

To me it was yummy. I am a picky eater.
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i use that chicken in a can all the time, i'm also not a fan of tuna. I like the chicken plain, as chicken salad, or sometimes I even add a little taco seasoning to it and have a taco salad or pita!
  • Erica92627
    Options
    i use that chicken in a can all the time, i'm also not a fan of tuna. I like the chicken plain, as chicken salad, or sometimes I even add a little taco seasoning to it and have a taco salad or pita!

pita.. not a bad idea.. next time. I did buy two cans. I did not want to stock up on this stuff just yet. Wanted to try it out first. I like it.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I make my own shredded chicken with the leftovers from dinner... All you need is a sharp knife and about 10 minutes. A lot less sodium than chicken in a can, even if it is sea salt.