Need motivation

Options
I have such a hard time staying motivated!!! Some tips for getting to the gym anyone?

Replies

• katekc22
    katekc22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I get myself a good music playlist, songs that make me wanna move! Music is key to working out, especially when doing cardio! At least for me, it helps a ton! Also, I try picturing myself at my goal, which usually helps! Hope that helps, Good luck!
  • cassj94
    Options
    Thanks :smile: I have a good play list but maybe I just need to do what you said and see the goal I want to reach.
  • ladygi19
    ladygi19 Posts: 36 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am one of the annoying people that checks in at the gym on FB. It strangly keeps me going because it's so obvious to my friends and family when I dont... lol
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    There is a concept that has helped me lose 106 lbs. It's called "WHY" power. Why do you want to do this. If your why is strong enough it will push you through the tough days. Feel free to add me
  • ladygi19
    ladygi19 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    5 should be "that"
  • Tomfreret
    Options
    I am not a gym fan. I like doing Insanity. It gets you going and has great workouts
  • leahwoodman2
    Options
    I bought an outfit that I would love to wear but I cannot fit. It's hung up in my room where I can see it everyday. Having visuals like this makes it so much Easyer for me! :)
  • cassj94
    Options
    Thanks Leah! I am going to do that!