Need friends to keep me motivated

Options
Need friends to keep me motivated!

Message me, add me up! I would really appreciate the extra support from people going through the same process!!

Replies

• CRMDaveUK
    Options
    Hi, good luck and go for it :)
  • scarlettbrogle
    scarlettbrogle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am right with you! Trying to lose baby weight. My smallest baby is 2 1/2 lol
  • eshanimongia5
    eshanimongia5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 22...working towards losing 50 pounds or so. I could definitely use more motivation and would love to motivate you on your journey! :)
  • nikkkirose
    nikkkirose Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me (it won't let me add people) I need motivation as well! :)
  • Monikkigargar
    Monikkigargar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sent ya a request! I need frends as well!
  • lmarrufo13
    Options
    Hello, I just started using myfitnesspal, I am new need to lose weight and keep it off. I've tried several diets and ended up gaining more weight than what I lost, when I stopped the diet. Basically I need encouragement. I have joined a walking challenge at work, I need to get paired up with a walking partner, but I would appreciate any suggestions, and encouragement. My goal is to lose the 81 pounds I am overweight, even if it takes me a year or two.
  • brookenikolefoster
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too! I added myfitnesspal a while back but never started I'm starting my journey though! I'm 22 and would love a new friend to help motivate! I also stay motivated by talking with others!
  • panning500
    Options
    you can always add me.....more support the better....
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have lost 106 lbs with 144 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • leahwoodman2
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 and just starting using this app aswell! I'm 172.5 and I'm looking to be 130! Would love a new friend!
  • sadaffatima
    Options
    Hey Guys ! 25 years old. trying to loose extra 10 pounds ! need alot of motivation and helppp
  • skinnyminime5
    skinnyminime5 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • ben_100
    ben_100 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    good luck !
  • katoc1983
    Options
    Hey guys good luck feel free to add need as i think we all need some help staye motivated x