~2500Cal meal plan?

Options
Hey! I have this little problem where I have to follow a 2500 cal/day , but I don't really know what I should do. I don'T mind eating the same thing every day of the week, but I can't find anything satisfying. Also, I'm always really hungry and though I drink a lot of water, it doesn't help much. I think it's because I was so used to eating to the point where I was really really full, that my mind keeps on trying to find that pleasant feel of "fullness".

Anyways, so what I'd need is a a plan of 1 day of food that I can microwave or do really fast in the morning, that has no peanuts(because i'm allergic, I replace with almonds) and that totals 2500 calories.

Any tips? Ideas? Pointers? I try to look on the web, but it's always down to bodybuilding, protein shakes and all.

I'm desperate.

Replies

• evarga12
    evarga12 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Go on youtube and search flexible dieting or IIFYM day of eating. You will see alot of ideas on there.
  • ranso1472
    Options
    U need to eat hight protein food this will help u keep full chicken eggs etc the iifym website is good also eat oats sweet pot etc u can eat s lot on 2500 cal u just need plan a bit read the blog that gives lots of ideas google high protein foods this will keep u feeling full also high fibre . Eving meal have a lot of different veg hope this helps Keith
  • trifitkitty13
    Options
    You and my husband! (although when he's working out it's more like 3500 . . but I digress)
    Here's my super easy go-to day for him ;-)

Breakfast Muffins (eggs, sausage, sweet potatoes, bacon place in a muffin tin make 20 min at 350, keeps all week easy to reheat on the fly grab as many as you need) They are about 300 cal each, about 9 g protein each, so as many as u need/want

SweetPotato Hash (bake a truckload of sweet potatoes on the weekend, keep them in the fridge, grab 2 or 3 combine with a package of Adele's chicken sausages (about 550 cal, 48g protein), toss in any left over veggies in the house, zap in the the microwave)

Pulled Pork (toss a 4lb pork shoulder in the crock pot for 8 hours, couple onions, some vinegar, etc, etc) eat them as sliders, DIY french fries (little red potatoes sliced w/ EVOO and rosemary in the oven 400 20 min) steam up some veggies

Let me know if that was the kind of thing you're looking for ;-)
  • Millionyearsecho
    Options
    Wow trifitkitty13, that's exactly what I was looking for! I'll try these recipes right on tomorrow! It really sounds like what I was trying to find.

Thanks a lot :)