Accountability Partners

Options
Hey guys! I've been going strong at logging my foods and eating right for around a month and a half, with some splurges of course. I'm down 15lbs, but still have a lot to go! I'm interested in having some extra support and tips! I would be willing to give you guys tips and support as well! Message me on this post, or just add me! I want to talk to some people that are actually trying to make a change for a healthier lifestyle!

Replies

• YumiZoomi
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like!
  • jolilio
    jolilio Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello to both of you! Please feel free to add me as well if you like. I'm really wanting to change myself for the better.
  • smithmamy
    Options
    I could use some support too. Thanks
  • missytastorm
    missytastorm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Support is needed here as well. ^.^
  • kbare85
    kbare85 Posts: 38 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm now logging daily and am always looking for more support to give and receive. :)
  • Kaken21
    Kaken21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • DvrDawg
    DvrDawg Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Anybody -feel free to add me - been here for 100 days and losing fat, gaining muscle. Starting to get a cadence/routine and very committed.
  • pamelatoews
    pamelatoews Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Any one who will be possitive I could use it... Thanks in advance for adding me
  • taraontheblock1
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) support is always welcome. I'm down 9 pounds but have several more to go. I've been doing great for the past month though!
  • JenLovesTheMouse
    Options
    I would like to add people but I'm using an iPhone 6...how do you add people? I feel silly for asking but I'm not seeing how to do it. :#
  • halo2o12
    Options
    I have been logging my meals for the second week now ! Lost 2 kgs which is 4.5 lbs ! I am glad to hear it is working for other people too. I will be glad to check this post daily to give and get motivation
  • ieuanbarrett
    Options
    Hey guys feel free to add me also :) been doing well for the last month and an active member of the community
  • IridescentRose
    IridescentRose Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd really love some support as well. Every time I seek out someone to be an accountability buddy, they vanish on me and I fail again. I'd love to have someone who is willing to stay committed. :)
  • megtay524
    megtay524 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! I was a collegiate athlete but following a knee injury I have been trying to eat healthy and exercise in a low-impact way. I don't log my workouts but my diet log is a good way to see how you can feel full, eat all day, without filling up on empty calories. What I really need are low-impact exercise ideas and motivation. I get very frustrated when I have long periods where my knee is strong and sudden random days when it is very painful or weak. I love to encourage others but have trouble motivating myself when my body doesn't perform like it used to. I can give workout advice for non-injured people based on my old team programs and would love new low-impact ideas from anyone!
  • heatherdunn77
    Options
    Hey, looking for some people to talk to about fitneas and goals, food and exercises and just daily life.

Add me on mfp or kik - i3xposed
  • iamburke
    iamburke Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love to be supportive partners. Pls send me a friend request. I am unable to request but can accept! Thanks
  • iamburke
    iamburke Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    megtay524 wrote: »
    Anyone is welcome to add me! I was a collegiate athlete but following a knee injury I have been trying to eat healthy and exercise in a low-impact way. I don't log my workouts but my diet log is a good way to see how you can feel full, eat all day, without filling up on empty calories. What I really need are low-impact exercise ideas and motivation. I get very frustrated when I have long periods where my knee is strong and sudden random days when it is very painful or weak. I love to encourage others but have trouble motivating myself when my body doesn't perform like it used to. I can give workout advice for non-injured people based on my old team programs and would love new low-impact ideas from anyone!

Please add me as a friend ! I also had an injury. Swimming is the best! Recently I rejoined a gym. Hard class and I'm soo sore but hope to continue. But when I couldn't do gym classes. I swam G luck
  • Deanodino
    Deanodino Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me to guys :# can never have to much support !
  • hayden_sr
    hayden_sr Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I switched to a low carb diet a year ago and dropped 40 pounds. With most of the extra weight off, I'm focusing on getting into better shape and healthier eating. I just finished week 3 of a 6 week kettlebell program - I can definitely see progress! I try to log everything faithfully, but....sometimes, I forget. ☺️

You can feel free to add me as well - I would love to have some people I can talk fitness with!
  • m24terng
    m24terng Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like the fact that you said accountability, because that's what it takes to make a difference. I would like to join your group.