Hello All

zinylka
zinylka Posts: 2
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi My name is Zina, i've joined mfp, few days ago.
I would like to make friends, so that we help and motivated each other to accomplish our goal.

Replies

• Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    hi zina welcombe to this brilliant site ive lost 33lbs ..never thought i wld add me if you like goog luck with youe weight loss :flowerforyou:
  • ljs23
    ljs23 Posts: 8
    Hi Zina, I am new too! So far this site is helping me keep track of what I am eating which is great!!!
    Laura
  • zinylka
    zinylka Posts: 2
    Hello ladies thank you for warm greetings. I hope that in future we can exchange ideas, and reach our targets :)
    At the moment i'm doing one program which called "right bite", they are sending me food 6 times a week, the amount is very little, and its 5 meals a day... In a day i can consume only 1300 kcal . because my metabolism burns only 1450, i'm trying hard to stick to eat, and do it accordingly. It's quite hard, since i'm used to eat at night, have bbq's with beer and friends, and never say no to any food.
    Tea without sugar is tasteless, and food that they send is without salt :grumble: On top of that i have to exercise 3 times a week ( 30 min cardio 30 min weight ) since my muscles weight in bellow average, wheres my body fat iv over weight :blushing:
    I've never exercised in my life , this is the hardest part for me, so I've started with walking, hopefully i can start jogging and so on...
    The reason Ive decided to loose weight it's because i started to feel so heavy i'm 23 kg overweight, i'm even ashamed to change my clothes in front of my bf. I feel so hopeless, fat and ugly... But hey this time i'm not gonna stop once ill loose 5 kg, this time i'm gonna nail it and keep it. And i hope you lovely ladies would be a great help in my journey to a new life :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.