Anyone else get tiny red spots on ankles and calves after workout?

I am really beginning to freak out these spots are coming up my ankles and making my lower legs dark... I heard something about venous insufficiency and bad blood circulation due to obesity... how can I stop thwm from coming??? I am currently drinking horse chestnut and applying fade cream for the dark spots but it.doesn't seem to.be working....help....should I see a Dr?

Replies

• Does it seem to come on after exercising? I quite often have a rash appear on lower legs and ankles after hiking or walking longer than normal. What I have is called Hiker's Rash. It usually disappears in two or three days if I cut back on my activity.
  • marthalgutierrez92
    marthalgutierrez92 Posts: 62 Member
    Hi campingangel.... well it started a couple of years back with a spot on one of my toes it gradually moved toward my ankles and now my calves and nope it doesn't disappear /:

• My toes get numb or fall asleep when I go hiking.
  • BethanyEllRich
    BethanyEllRich Posts: 1 Member
    I do, but they go away after a few days. I was thinking it was a capillary problem. I told my Dr about it but without seeing them at the time, she couldn't really tell me anything. She didn't seem too concerned. It happens to me on the stationary bike. I stopped using it.