80 pounds in a year

Options
need a fellow traveller on this weight loss journey. I started 2 days before and I login everyday. I get demotivated right around a month's time :)

Need all your support and will be more than happy to motivate others. Feel free to add me

Replies

• herestoanewme03
    herestoanewme03 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I need someone to be accountable with. I need to lose 80 also. I would love for it to all be gone by Dec but, I don't think that is realistic. So, I have given myself still Aug 2016. I'm ready to start... :)
  • Icebunny33
    Options
    Im trying to lose about 100 pounds... and I get demotivated pretty easily. Feel free to add me!
  • pocketrocket42
    pocketrocket42 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this helps or not, but I've already *lost* 80 pounds over the past 5-6 years. I guess what I'd say is that it's definitely possible, and don't let things like plateaus hold you back. You hit a plateau, just ride it out.
  • beenishzeib
    Options
    Thanks for the replies!

Let's start! Feel free to message me so that we can support each other.
  • RayRay2366
    RayRay2366 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pretty much in the same boat. Add me
  • wvok
    wvok Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same boat here to. U can add me:)
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 95 to go!
  • taraontheblock1
    Options
    Hey I'm right there with you! I'm down 9 pounds but still have about 70 to go. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • MikiFloofyPanda
    MikiFloofyPanda Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need to lose, at the very least, 100 lbs. 143 if I want to be the goal weight for my height. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • happening5
    happening5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started this journey 11 months ago with 116 to lose. I'm 74 pounds down and hoping to hit 80 at my 1 year mark. It can be down. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • boydmist
    boydmist Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have about 86lbs left to go. I started with 100lbs to go but slowly it is coming off. I entered myself in a contest to lose weight at work to hold me accountable for my actions. Food has always been my crutch. It always made me feel better about myself and now im learning to change those habits. I do get unmotivated from time to time but i try to just push forward. Feel free to add me if you would like. I feel the more friends the better:) everyone needs someone to just be there to listen sometimes, esp when someone walks by eating a doughnut, lol.