Looking for new friends who need to lose 100+ like me

Options
readyforchange3781
readyforchange3781 Posts: 5 Member
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
This is going to be one of the hardest thing I've ever had to do is lose the pounds the hard way with diet and exercise yuck! But I'm goin to try Help!! I need support someone to experience wut I'm experiencing the struggle but I will have u guys so add me plz

Replies

• Jboss3
    Jboss3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and would like to add you as I'm taking a similar journey I have at least a 100 I need to loose
  • Jboss3
    Jboss3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add / send friend request
  • DalethYin
    Options
    Hi. I just started this a few days ago and I found it motivating just to log in the foods I eat. I guess beacuse of the excitement. I know it is really hard to lose weight the right way and I also know that it's not impossible. If you stick to it you can get there and if you fail the first time, there will be disappointment but don't let it keep you down. Get up and keep moving forward. I need to lose more than 100 lbs myself and I also need someone to just be there, encouragement, support etc. good luck and never doubt what you already know you CAN do.
  • myredbird
    myredbird Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. You don't need to lose 100 pounds; you need to lose 1 pound, 100 times. Every pound off is an accomplishment :)
  • RayRay2366
    RayRay2366 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am in same boat. Feel free to add me
  • allycat8914
    allycat8914 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too I keep putting it off but it's time to buckle down i need to lose as much as I can in 8 months for my wedding!
  • rcottonrph1
    Options
    Slightly over 100 to lose as well. You are welcome to add me.
  • russellafortner
    russellafortner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Got about that much to lose as well. Would love to add some friends.
  • robinmanke
    robinmanke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started with 110ish pounds to lose and I made it half way so far! It is a rough journey but so worth it! Add me!
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Over 100 to lose as well. Please feel free to add me...I love having friends and cheering them on!
  • ladydianna62
    ladydianna62 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Am in same boat as you feel free to add me I need all the help I can get
  • mtuck2
    mtuck2 Posts: 11
    Options
    You can add me as well.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 110. I'm around 85 pounds lost right now.

I will add you!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Exercise yuck?

No, exercise YAY!!!
  • sheilabuck34
    sheilabuck34 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to this group. I also need to lose over 100 lbs. so feel free to add me.. It's nice to hear about others struggles and successes and to know I'm not alone in this :)
  • ShelleyWatters
    ShelleyWatters Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I'm on my second round of weight loss, though. Lost 123 lbs doing medifast, regained 100 back when I wasn't able to transition to normal foods properly. I didn't learn how to eat real food and ended up with binge eating issues after. I regained so quickly it was ridiculous.

Anyway, this time I am doing it the slow and steady mfp way along with my fitbit flex. Please feel free to add me! We can do this together!
  • kellytabor3
    Options
    Please feel free to add me
  • 49Elle
    49Elle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    myredbird wrote: »
    Take it one day at a time. You don't need to lose 100 pounds; you need to lose 1 pound, 100 times. Every pound off is an accomplishment :)

That is a fantastic way of looking at it... thankyou :smile:
  • milanvalent5
    milanvalent5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on the same journey :smile:
  • Rachelerik
    Rachelerik Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new MFP friends... This journey is tough, but friends make it so much better. Please feel free to add me.