Snack attack!!! Help

Options
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my sweet tooth and snacking... im pretty good with the excersize.. bike, walking, hiking, running etc... but my weakness always gets the better of me... I work in an office.. so my movement in minimum and then the boredom sets in and i start with the snacks,.. not because im hungry but because im bored... and then after lunch/dinner i get cravings for something sweet... please help me... even with all the excersize my weight is not going down....

Replies

• sarahjane0506
    Options
    Kariz87, i am the same and i always want to snack on something sweet/sugary.... i have found eat some sugar snap peas a massive help. there really sweet and low in calories. .... thats what i do and its kept me on track. hope this helps :)
  • lisa01mb
    lisa01mb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HI, I do the same. sugar snap peas and raw carrots cut up. I always try to keep some handy when I get bored. Also, I like to drink herbal tea - mint, green with lemon etc. as it helps towards your water intake and helps you to do something with your mouth!! Try to avoid the fruit ones though.
  • sarahjane0506
    Options
    i know carrots and sugar snap peas sound really boring but i have been really surprised that they help with that sweet tooth
  • billmac
    billmac Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I eat Fuji apples. They are crisp and sweet. About 70 cals for an apple but a lot more satisfying than sweet (bad) snacks. I think also always keep in mind that your total calories are limited so you need to get the best out of every mouthful!