starting over!

Options
two years ago I decided to make a change. I lost 93 pounds. I was working out 2 times a day and eating 1200 calories. some may say that's awesome, but technically it's unhealthy. I became so obsessed with everything I put into my body. not focusing on anything else. I got discouraged everyday from constantly weighing myself. I fell off. I gained all of my weight back. from someone who did it once, I can do it again. decided to make a brand new fitness pal so I won't have to see my old progress. love to hear feedback and listen to journeys. feel free to add me or reach out! :)

Replies

• 10ecmuscle
    10ecmuscle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Keep up good work
  • SSOV22
    SSOV22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here. I know what its like to lose weight in a totally unhealthy way and then gain it back. It's horrible, all the suffering for nothing. This time's going to be different though, for the both of us! I'm going to add you!
  • katiex856
    katiex856 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thanks you guys!
  • FrancisCV7
    FrancisCV7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I got a chill when I read your story because it sounded so similar to my own experience.

When I finally decided to lose weight, I was working out twice a day for an hr each time. Strictly cardio. I was eating only three meals a day, with absolutely no snacking. I lost the weight but it was definitely not how I should've approached it at all.

I plateaued and then stopped caring. I stopped using MFP and took off my fitbit. Inevitably, I gained a lot of the weight back.

Recently, I became reinvigorated to lose the weight again, but now I'm going to do it the RIGHT way!

I would love to add you :)
  • katiex856
    Options
    so similar! almost identical. I feel so much better this go around! glad to accept! let's do it!
  • awala94
    awala94 Posts: 11
    Options
    So inspirational! My weight has be up down too. And now I'm back where I started. But like you said. If I could lose the weight before I can do it again!
  • ayalad445
    Options
    Hi!
    Similar story and you begin to wonder why did I even do it this way or that way knowing that it was not the best choice for my body. Round two will definetly be better planned :)
  • katiex856
    Options
    we all can do it! I don't look at it as a goal, just a life changing experience. health is the only motivation anyone should need. looking good is a plus, but knowing you're healthy is even better.