brand new to the boards

Options
Hello everyone I have just found this site by accident haha am very happy too an think it will really help me finally get this weight off!. Am looking for some support from any nice people out there and will happily support you all back. Best wishes :)

Replies

• vampylady
    vampylady Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, I am still new to this - I have the app for my ipod touch and i think it is fantastic, really helps me!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend :) as I need lots of support as I have lots and lots to lose!!!

Lou
    xxx
  • channymum
    channymum Posts: 4
    Options
    HI!! I am 6 days into my weight loss journey, i accidentally found MFP in the ipod app store and started using it :o) I have lots to loose and am more then happy for you to add me so we can encourage eachother!X
  • doyouknowthisface
    Options
    Thanks lou thats great I will add you know and encourage and support you, Good luck you will do it xx
  • doyouknowthisface
    Options
    Hi thank you I will add you now, I have lots to lose too and will encourage you lots along the way :smile:
  • doyouknowthisface
    Options
    sorry my message before was meant to say now not know ha
  • peps42
    peps42 Posts: 1
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hi this is the best thing i have found in a LONG time my great friend at work
    (Jess) told me about this last week and i went on and now i am HOOKED its so
    great to see how much you right and wrong choices you make in a day I totally
    made 2 mistakes so far and corrected it before i ate it thanks this is a wonderful
    place to go for free and help yourself.
  • doyouknowthisface
    Options
    Thanks pepper hope I get hooked on it too :smile:
  • Deeds1024
    Deeds1024 Posts: 10
    Options
    I just signed up yesterday, too. I am interested in Fitness Pals that log on daily. I will send you an add request and we can get to work!
    Other daily users feel free to add me.

Deeds
  • doyouknowthisface
    Options
    Thanks deeds I will be on daily and will support you along the way!