How much do you want to lose in 2015??

Options

Replies

• rjrobert
    rjrobert Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Short story - 80 lbs this year.

Starting at 305 (6'8"). Now at 297. First goal is 284 which is my lowest adult weight. Then 278 which takes me out of the obese. Then 255 which was my high school weight. And finally the end goal of 225.
  • Bustergirl14
    Bustergirl14 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    39 is the goal. That would put me at the least I have weighed in the last 10 years. It is a healthy weight for me and I'm pretty sure it is attainable. I'm making a lot of progress now that I have fully committed to this. Making progress definitely reinforces the choices I have been making.
  • wmander1
    wmander1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    rjrobert wrote: »
    Short story - 80 lbs this year.

Starting at 305 (6'8"). Now at 297. First goal is 284 which is my lowest adult weight. Then 278 which takes me out of the obese. Then 255 which was my high school weight. And finally the end goal of 225.

Tall people unite! I'm about 6'2 & people never believe that I weigh what I do! 225 is a heck of a goal! Best of luck!
  • queen_of_disaster
    queen_of_disaster Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    29 should bring me to 130 lbs, which is "goal." This thread made me realize that's totally doable in one year, even if I only lost like 1 or even .5 pounds per week... Really puts things into perspective!
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Lost 60 pound from the 1st of October 2014 till January
    Still hope/want about 50 pounds to go to get in the healthy weight range.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    46 lbs left to go 60 was my original goal.
  • courtneymedwell2014
    Options
    20-30 pounds. 22 pounds to my goal weight and then I will go from there.
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Options
    I'd love to lose all 95 I have to goal, but realistically about 60 would be great!
  • NormalMichael
    Options
    I lost at least 30 since the beginning of spring 2014. I have 20-30 to go to get to my goal! But the bigger goal is doing it the right way so it stays off!
  • snowht9
    snowht9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    25lbs...down three since joining MyFitnessPal
  • TrueQuest
    TrueQuest Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    60lbs
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    mscheftg wrote: »
    My goal would be 60 pounds from my weight at the beginning of the year, so about another 52... ultimately, I would like my arms to get stronger, my lungs to have better capacity and have the ability to run (I've never been a runner, but I see people running and I'm envious...)

I felt this way just a few weeks ago. Just start running. Really. You will be chastened by how little ground you cover before you're winded but that's okay.
  • KaishaDarling
    KaishaDarling Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    About 130
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I've been fat so long,v I don't even know. At least 50 more, maybe as much as 75.
  • Mydailytrack
    Mydailytrack Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    20ish pounds. I want to get back down to my lowest weight from 2 years ago. Tbh the weight doesn't matter, I just want to fit back into my jeans from two years ago. Work on flattening out the tum tum.

How do you plan to do that??
  • Mydailytrack
    Mydailytrack Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great replies from all of you. Very motivating!! Thanks, thanks :) And, all the best to each one of you. May you all reach your goals this year!! I am sooo fired up to lose my 17 pounds!!!
  • LoveLiveLife27
    Options
    80lbs
  • Redheadbkb
    Redheadbkb Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20! I need help and motivation.
  • kegglemax
    Options
    i want to gain 20 lbs, fill out the frame :)
  • ashleighgeorge18
    Options
    i wanna go back to my high school weight i lost almost 30 pounds and i need another 55 to go! im finally under 200 pounds something that hasnt happened in almost two years!!!!!