Healthy recipe cookbooks

Options
I am looking for your opinions for your favourite cookbooks that have lots of healthy recipes. I want some good cookbooks.

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am in love with hungrygirl 200 under 200 cookbook ...but you could also look at hungrygirl.com.....All the biggest loser cookbooks I think I have like 3 or 4 of them and Rocco Dispirito now eat this diet cookbook very yummy food .... for online I use Emilybites.com ...Canyoustayfordinner.com .....Chef-in-training.com and skinnytaste.com ...I hope that helps
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I don't really use cookbooks, but if you know what ratio of macros you're looking for, here's a helpful website: rippedrecipes.com
  • yanosk
    yanosk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really like my fix it and forget it light cookbook. Crock pots are so easy for me since I'm a student and sometimes don't have a lot of time to cook. I second skinnytaste.com though, definitely a wonderful source. She also recently came out with a cookbook that I absolutely love.
  • in_this_generation
    in_this_generation Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I get most of my new recipes from budgetbytes.com, which isn't a healthy site so much as it is a frugal site. I feel that most of the recipes are reasonably healthy and if they are more decadent just manage the portion size. Also, there is a sub-category on here for sharing recipes that I frequent for ideas.
  • birdstudios
    birdstudios Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Plenty and Plenty More by Ottolenghi. Beautiful, filling vegetarian dishes/salads with an Israeli-Mediterranean theme with gorgeous photography, too.
  • Monikkigargar
    Monikkigargar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Skinny taste! Her blog is amazing as well.