Ready to get started!

Options
tiffanyjmehne
tiffanyjmehne Posts: 7 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I just finished day one! I had a baby one year ago and I am sick of using it as an excuse to have the extra weight. I am only 25 but already feel the effects of a bad diet on my health. I am not looking to do a phase diet, but rather a lifestyle change. This is the first time I've felt so motivated to do it, and I hope to keep this will alive! Good luck to the other newbies out there! ;)

Replies

• tiffanyjmehne
    Options
    Weight**** haha
  • drwmason
    drwmason Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Only 25, you got this! Seems like a big deal at first, but changing to only drinking water and tea will help lose weight due to sugary drinks. And you'll feel much better throughout the day!
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Well welcome and good luck. Motivation is not what will make you successful but determination and will. You gotta resist temptations and learn how to say no. Motivation isn't what drives people as motivation isn't sustainable forever so what your feeling right now you might not feel tomorrow but if your determined and can fight any urges you will be successful. Of course, once you get into the groove of things and adapt to your new lifestyle that fits you, you won't have any problems. Look into different diets, the diet I follow is the "Carb cycle" diet and it allows a lot of flexibility in what your able to eat or I should say, you still get to enjoy the same foods as you did before but I'd suggest you read into it to get a deeper idea..
  • tiffanyjmehne
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! I am trying to be confident about it, I'm gonna do it! :) I've heard of the carb cycle diet (just today actually), and it did catch my interest, I am definitely going to look into it.
  • LoveLiveLife27
    Options
    :) Good luck!
  • tiffanyjmehne
    Options
    Thanks! Good luck on whatever your goals may be as well :)