Issue with food on MFP not syncing with Jawbone App

Options
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but I'm frustrated and ready to give up.

I got a Jawbone UP a little over a week ago. Been wearing it since and using it with MFP with no problems. This evening I noticed that the workout I logged in the UP app didn't transfer over to MFP, and my dinner that I entered into MFP wasn't showing up in the UP app. I've uninstalled both apps on my phone and reinstalled them. I've disconnected and reconnected the apps both via my computer and the apps themselves. After I disconnected and reconnected them on my computer, the exercise from the UP app showed up on MFP, but my dinner still isn't showing up in the UP app. I've signed in and out of them multiple times. I have no idea what could be causing this to happen, but I'm really frustrated and about to go to bed...which isn't going to help me sleep lol. Has this happened to anyone else before? Can anyone point me in a direction I haven't tried? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• sloanja
    sloanja Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are syncing mfp there is something u can do on mfp with that..I notice a delay often in getting info to up..I also notice that my calories remaining are off from up to mfp make sure the device is recognized in both up and mfp