Bring on February

Options
This thread is for the people who are ready to take on February with as much determination as they took on January, don't let yourselves slip out of your routine guys.
Feel free to add me and let's really support each other!!

Replies

• NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm in! To be honest, I didn't take January with *that* much determination, (I was trying to lose weight in a rather unhealthy way) but February is going to be all about hitting the gym more, heavy lifting and eating less crap. And I am the sort of person who appreciate the motivation of others, so lets do this!
  • angiegoo
    angiegoo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This thread is for the people who are ready to take on February with as much determination as they took on January, don't let yourselves slip out of your routine guys.

• angiegoo
    Options
    Could you add me please. For some reason I can't add friends. :(
  • angiegoo
    Options
    I'm in! To be honest, I didn't take January with *that* much determination, (I was trying to lose weight in a rather unhealthy way) but February is going to be all about hitting the gym more, heavy lifting and eating less crap. And I am the sort of person who appreciate the motivation of others, so lets do this!

• angiegoo
    Options
    Could you add me please. I can't seem to add friends on my I pad :(. Thanks
  • ieuanbarrett
    Options
    Yeah of course :)