Looking for Runkeeper and Myfitnesspal friends

Options
darrenhinwood
darrenhinwood Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Fitness community. I hope everyone is enjoying their own fitness journey. I am looking to offer and receive support for my own journey. I welcome new friends on both myfitness and Runkeeper, and hope we can help one another in progressing and achieving individual goals. I find both apps work very well together. Good luck, and enjoy each day :-)

Replies

• sheiladott
    sheiladott Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I use both Runkeeper and MFP. :)
  • bestkiwi2003
    bestkiwi2003 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I use both apps plus a Fitbit. Live in Melbourne aus and needing a little support as I get back into fitness and wellness again. Happy to be added
  • linsiris
    Options
    I'm in the same boat here, I'll send a request to those who already replied and everyone else, feem free to add me. This journey is a lot more interesting with partners! Good luck to all of you with your goals! :)
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me to both! My name is toscarthearmada on runkeeper too.
  • francee77
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this but use my Fitbit with MyFitness Pal. Please add me.
  • lgmorgansb
    lgmorgansb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Fitness community. I hope everyone is enjoying their own fitness journey. I am looking to offer and receive support for my own journey. I welcome new friends on both myfitness and Runkeeper, and hope we can help one another in progressing and achieving individual goals. I find both apps work very well together. Good luck, and enjoy each day :-)

• lgmorgansb
    lgmorgansb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking for friends too but not sure how to add you? I have a star next to you but not sure what that does. Help please...