Looking for a fellow mamma(s) for accountability!

Options
So I'm looking for other moms to be accountability buddies with. :)
I'm a first time mom with a six month old son. I've lost about 30 lbs before joining MFP and am now at my pre-pregnancy weight, but I want to take this opportunity to lose the 30 lbs that has plagued me forever. Hoping other moms with their busy schedules, hectic days, and exercise logs that include 'walking with a 15 lb load or infant' (when I saw that on MFP I LOL'd) for hours would be interested in an accountability/support relationship. :) Moms of all ages, all children, all weights and goals welcome. :)

Replies

• sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom of a five year old. My exercise includes the time that I do on the stationary bike and weird things on the weekend which I now log as "playing frisbee." That sometimes means teaching my kid to ride a bike, playing catch, cleaning, and sometimes actually playing frisbee :)
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I'm a stay at home mom to 2 girls who are 5&7. I am currently taking online classes to be a medical transcriptionist and will be working from home. I have about 70 pounds to lose and keep an open food diary.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends! :) my son is 20 months and I'm working on kicking the last of my pregnancy weight, plus 20 or so other pounds. I'm definitely seeing the need for more accountability.
  • robyn0629
    Options
    Add me! I have 2 children ages 12 and 13 months. I'm hoping to lose 50 pounds. I just find it hard to stay motivated.

• ar3ly
    ar3ly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have two little ones, 7 & 9. I'm a single mom and work a full time job plus a part time job. With my crazy schedule I find it hard to stay motivated. I could use all the help, support, and motivation I can get. Add me please!
  • Th3Admiral
    Options
    Haha, funny how motherhood puts you in the same boat. (; I look forward to losing weight with you ladies!
  • Melissa2382
    Options
    I'm in. I need to lose about 50 lbs that I slowly gained with and since my last baby (who's now 3.5!). It's much harder to focus on losing weight as a mom because my mind is already on 30 other things. I keep getting serious about my weight loss for about 2 weeks and then I fall off. I need accountability!
  • jenniferboedeker
    jenniferboedeker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32 year old working mom of two. 16 year old boy and an 8 year old girl. Both kids play sports and run me like a crazy lady. I sit on my booty in front of my computer at a stressful job. Daily I think I need to exercise and eat better, then I cram another piece of candy in my mouth. I need to lose 15lbs but my main goal is to tone this body up. hElP I need motivation android ideas!