For the first time in years...

Options
jnv7594
jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
I had a nice little NSV/realization this morning. My weight has stalled a bit this month, so I am seeking motivation off the scale until I start dropping pounds again. :) I'm not worried. I've lost almost 70 pounds so far and have had a few of these stalls along the way, so I know it's par for the course, but sometimes I need other little victories to keep me on track. Anyway, this morning after my shower I was actually able to wrap my towel around me and have it completely cover me and close in the front, lol. I hadn't even tried lately because I just assumed it still wouldn't fit. To my surprise, it did. Also noticing a lot more definition in my collarbone, which many of you ladies know is a good thing. :) It's the little things that keep me going sometimes. No pictures yet as I am holding off on posting those for when I hit my goal weight. :)

Replies

• Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great job! How great that must feel... love the NSV's to keep us on track B)
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Nice NSV! Great motivation when the scale stalls a little. Way to go!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    great job...and attitude! I can't wait to see my collarbones again! :D
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    That is a wonderful NSV!!! Congratulations on your weight loss so far. :)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You sound like you are in a good place. Keep doing what is working for you. (*) (*) (*)
  • time2change1111
    time2change1111 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    well done - great work!
  • Rachelerik
    Rachelerik Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Great NVS! Great attitude regarding the scale not showing what your body reflects... so hard to stay positive and you are an inspiration. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!