in a mission to lose 100 lbs

Options
Hello World my name is jessica just had a baby a month ago and my last weight was 307 at 5'9 I am now at 293 in a matter of two weeks i lost 14 lbs and I'm pushing hard to get to 200. Love to share my journey with ya

Replies

• crazykatlady_
    crazykatlady_ Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby! My name is Kat. I have 2 boys ages 7 and 2. My goal is to lose 140lbs. I'm currently at 288, but I'm only 5'1". I started at 296. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have lost 106 lbs with 144 to go. Feel free to add me
  • jacque930
    jacque930 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby! Good Luck on achieving your goal. You can do this and your little one is the best motivator of all :)
  • krissyfleig
    Options
    Hi, congrats on baby =) I just started and currently weigh 280. Would be glad to buddy up.
  • redds42
    redds42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Congrats on the new baby. I am trying to lose 100 pounds also. I started out at 238. Feel free to add me. We can do this as long as we stick together.
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello, congrats on the new baby. Feel free to add me. I'm here to lose over a 100 pounds. Lets support each other. Always looking for new friends. And if any of you are page creeping send me a friend request you are welcome too. LOL =)
  • skinny_inside_70
    skinny_inside_70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your bundle of joy! I lost 75 lbs since my journey began back in 2005. Im struggling to lose my last 30 lbs to get to my goal. Stick with it. Dont get discouraged even though i know times its tough especially when that scale doesnt move!!!
  • jessicavazquez1220
    Options
    Thanks love I'm focused I want to feel good my kids are my motivation and congrats on ur weight loss
  • TontaniaAnnalisia
    TontaniaAnnalisia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, Congratulations on the weight loss and the new baby. I have an 8 month old and I am trying shake baby weight also. I have lost 4 pounds so far and have 65 left to go. Feel free to add me.
  • jessicavazquez1220
    Options
    Go girl your on your way when ur focused time don't matter when guy least expect it you will be at your goal I was 212 lbs 2 years ago then hit pregnant with my daughter and then my son never lost the baby weight this was my last baby so no more excuses we can do this