Not Fully Motivated

sosoangel
sosoangel Posts: 20 Member
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
I have been tracking and watching what I eat diligently since mid October. It worked great for the first month. Lost about 5lbs-8lbs, and then in December it was like gain a pound then lose a pound and that had been ongoing till January. So I started fresh the new year and every week I've seen a loss of half a pound, if that. I don't know what else I can do to improve my results. I REALLY want this. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks :)

Replies

• Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    What's your workout routine like?
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    What does your diary look like? And what are your stats?
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    I REALLY want this
    THIS is what will get you through when times get tough!

You have done great so far.. stick with it and give it 110%, it is worth it completely!

Wishing you complete success!

Adam
  • sosoangel
    sosoangel Posts: 20 Member
    Xpecta wrote: »
    What's your workout routine like?
    What does your diary look like? And what are your stats?

Hey all, my diary is pretty consistent. I'm not perfect so I do have my days when I do splurge and go over but I go right back on track. I really do try to limit those days and meals. And I make sure I am eating correctly and not eating too much fat or sugar and carbs etc. As for my workout I try my best to work out... I don't workout at a gym, but I do try to make sure I get in a walk or some sort or light cardio (very minimal though). From October 15th 2014 to today (Jan 28th 2015) I am down 18lbs. I am grateful for that! But I eat 1300 calories a day, I just thought I would see bigger results.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,734 Member
    Sounds to me like you're right on track and are making great progress! Losing weight is never based on speed. You don't want it to be anyway. You need to give your body time to adjust, inside and out. This helps your skin retain it's shape and hopefully bounce back.

If you want to ramp things up I'd increase and intensify your workouts. You don't need a gym membership for that. Do more intense cardio and start body-weight exercises. THAT is where you will notice the difference!