You know you're addicted to MFP when....

Options
Wuggums
Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
I took my dog to the vet a little while ago for her regular checkup and shots, and it turns out she needs to lose some weight. She is a german shepherd / husky mix and currently weighs in at about 88 lbs. She doesn't "look" fat, but the vet says she needs to lose about 10-20 lbs. She gets tons of exercise - we walk about 4 miles a day - and she eats pretty well. As we were walking this morning, I thought to myself "I wish I could set up an MFP profile for my dog, so I could track her food and exercise and help her lose this weight". That's when I knew I was addicted! How about you?

Replies

• shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I now check this site as much as I do Facebook. And that's a lot.
  • msproducer
    msproducer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Not a bad idea.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    That is a great idea, my cats could use this tool! I drove 20 minutes one way, when our power was out for 4 days ( due to the tornados in Alabama recently) just so I could get cell phone service to log in! I'm addicted too! :)
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    my mfp is up all the time day and night and when I eat something I come over and enter my food and stuff... I am always coming over to check out new blogs and updates on my friends! :D
  • jen31889
    jen31889 Posts: 121
    Options
    I now check this site as much as I do Facebook. And that's a lot.

Ha ha, me too. I wish we could read the status updates and community boards easily on our phones.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    You've logged in for more than 400 days in a row!
  • beccafreak
    beccafreak Posts: 45
    Options
    LoL I'm on here more than Facebook too. I was at Walmart picking up dog food and actually looking at the labels for my dog. Wondering about calories and the nutrition. I would totally setup one for my dog, lol!!
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    My hubby asked me yesterday, as we were getting a bit fruity if I wanted to get my HRM on and log it! I nearly thumped him. haha
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    LoL I'm on here more than Facebook too. I was at Walmart picking up dog food and actually looking at the labels for my dog. Wondering about calories and the nutrition. I would totally setup one for my dog, lol!!
    lol I do that too - seeing what is in baby food and how much my 5 months old gets, only out of interest though.