Drinking Breakfast

Options
This helps a lot. I drink half once I get my day started and the other half once I feel myself getting hungry. It helps a lot especially the milk chocolate kind. If you are not into chocolate or want a variety Jewels, along with local markets, carry different flavors such as vanilla & strawberry. I just started drinking them earlier in the week and it helped me lose weight. I recommend this for those that are looking to shed pounds and controlling hunger. Best of wishes to everyone!4zptazph648p.jpg

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Is today national "drink your breakfast" day or something?
  • jotianaw
    jotianaw Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    Is today national "drink your breakfast" day or something?

Lol I have no clue, but it is a great idea.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ha! I thought it was the same thread until I clicked this one.... LOL!!

Here's the other one.... Drink your breakfast
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Can you list the ingredients? For me, if I was looking at breakfast drinks, something like this would be too expensive for everyday use, and would have a lot of added sugar that I don't necessarily want. Have you considered just doing a fruit and vegetable smoothie and go ahead and drink the whole thing. It's not a lot of calories. I make a kale/banana/almond milk/ greek yogurt smoothie most mornings. Yum.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I'm not big on drinking my meals. I'll drink food when I'm exercising because it gets difficult to eat real food, but for breakfast, I like to eat something.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    OP, do me a favor and join the thread that lasmartchicka posted. This way we don't have several threads about the same thing.
This discussion has been closed.