MFP app not registering logging on iphone6

Options
Is anyone else having problems with the MFP not recording what ever you log from your phone. This seems to have started since I got the iPhone 6. It doesn't occur regularly but this is the second time that I recorded something but it didn't go through MFP and has resulted in the lost of my days logged in streak. It's very frustrating, not that I place a huge focus on my days logged in but it does help keep me motivated....grrr!

Replies

• bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I have no idea about the app. I still have an iPhone 4S and it works fine.

You can reset your counter here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Mine does this sometimes. You just have to go through the browser on your phone and log in.
  • DKG28
    DKG28 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    yep, twice this week on an android phone. dinner inputs erased. and it has trouble sometimes switching to the next day. In the morning i'll find meals copied from the day before logged when I haven't touched today's log yet. the app crashes on me every couple days and i lose info.
  • kbare85
    kbare85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    iPhone 6 here. I was having the same problem so I deleted and reinstalled MFP app a few weeks ago. No problems since.
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input everyone. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it as kbare85 suggested. Will see how it goes....