ISO Beach Body Addicts

Options
So who on here likes to workout of their houses? How many programs have you done? What are you doing now? I just started CLX. I have done HHA, TF, and PiYo.

Replies

• rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I've done 3 rounds of CLX, T25 and I started Body Beast last week. I'm sore everywhere! lol
  • SarahL522
    SarahL522 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    LOVE Beach Body! Ive done almost all versions of Turbo Jam, P90x and plan to start PiYo sunday. Do you know of any great groups on here to join for Piyo?
  • fitmomma111
    Options
    I love Beach Body too! I've done T25 on and off for the past year. Just ordered PiYo. Starting on Monday, 2/3.
  • mamma1st
    mamma1st Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love Beachbody! I'm definitely a junkie!

I started in 2003 with P90, then Slim in 6, then Slim Series, then a couple rounds of P90X. I think I've tried almost every BB workout! Project You, Yoga Booty Ballet, Brazil Butt Lift, Turbo Fire, P90X3, Les Mills Combat, Les Mills Pump.

I love how goofy Tony Horton is. I loved P90X but I hated how long the workouts were. When I bought CLX in 2008, I found my holy grail of workouts. I think I've done 6 or 7 rounds of CLX. I find myself straying, but I always come back to Chalene.

For my birthday a few weeks ago I bought Les Mills Pump and I'm currently at the end of Week 3 in a Pump rotation. I'm trying to incorporate C25K with it.

I really want to try T25. I've heard good things about that program too! I'm definitely addicted!
  • JoBo1966
    Options
    Just ordered T25. Hope I can stick to it. Anyone want to friend me and nag some support once I start it?
  • Kendall2006
    Kendall2006 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to know you all know what BB is and all the codes. When I post my workouts I get a lot of what's Piyo, what's CLX, what's BB?? Don't they watch TV and see the infomercials? I've been an addict for years and just became committed in 2013. Then turned coach last year. I love having challenge groups and love seeing each person cheer each other on. Its amazing and gratifying.
  • stephaniejlassiter
    Options
    Been doing t25 for 2 weeks! Its killer but I will drop at least a jeans size!
  • pinkmegan1
    pinkmegan1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've done turbo fire and combat and really like those. I tried PiYO and just did not like it (although I think I'm the only one in the world who doesn't like it). I'm thinking of ordering T25 or P90. I can't seem to decide which one to order.
  • jjlove19
    Options
    I love beachbody! I've done insanity, t25, turbofire, Brazil buttlift and currently on PiYo and loving it!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I love Beachbody! I love LM Combat and Pump, i've done Turbo Fire, T25, and PiYo. I'm starting the new P90 next week. Then I'll move on to P90X3.
  • Healthylife4us4
    Healthylife4us4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just pulled out my p90x last night. I did it years ago, but never finished it. I've been doing my own thing for months now ( Zumba/ C25k) and am feeling a lull in my fitness journey. I needed something to shake it up. How do you log these workouts in MFP?
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I've dabbled with T25 and Piyo. Completed Insanity and am currently on Week 6 of Insanity Max30.
  • elleykat
    elleykat Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've got LMC sitting on my shelf at home, starting at me waiting for me to start, but just haven't gotten there. Any tips on how to work it in when I already do water aerobics 2-3x/week, strength training/weight lifting 3x/week, and am adding a barre class 1x/week? Haha
  • tag624
    tag624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have done T25, 21 Day Fix, Les Mills Combat, Body Beast and now doing Les Mills Pump. I have also done some of Chalean Extreme, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, and Turbo Fire.
  • Beckylynn380
    Beckylynn380 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I only work out at home. I've done Turbofire, P90X, P90X3, 21 Day Fix, and currently in week 5 of Body Beast. I've always had great results, and I love working out in the privacy of my own home. Beachbody has some great products! :smile:
  • nmluna
    nmluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm an addict :) With a hubby laid up with a bad back, two kids, a full time swing shift job and a house to keep after - I don't have time to find a sitter and go to the gym so everything I do is in home. I have done Insanity (not per schedule but would do a workout of my choice daily). Just currently started T25 and would love to try the brazil butt lift and PiYo!!
  • skinnynat1
    skinnynat1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    im doing 21 day fix