SUPPORT ME!!!!!!!!

PocketPunky
PocketPunky Posts: 187 Member
Seriously!

I walked 5 minutes today and no one said, "Good job!" "Way to go!" Or even offered to smack my backside!

I ate chicken and no one looked at my diary and gushed over how proud they were of me that I'm doing what I'm supposed to do for my own goals!

I picked something heavy up...AND I EVEN PUT IT BACK DOWN! Do you guys have any idea how taxing that was? Why weren't you there with the proper accolades.

Why won't you just love me?!?!?!?!?!?!?

#ragequit

Replies

• itsclobberintime
    itsclobberintime Posts: 164 Member
    Good job!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Seriously!

I walked 5 minutes today and no one said, "Good job!" "Way to go!" Or even offered to smack my backside!

I ate chicken and no one looked at my diary and gushed over how proud they were of me that I'm doing what I'm supposed to do for my own goals!

I picked something heavy up...AND I EVEN PUT IT BACK DOWN! Do you guys have any idea how taxing that was? Why weren't you there with the proper accolades.

Why won't you just love me?!?!?!?!?!?!?

#ragequit

Good Job! Way to go!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Wait!? It's now socially acceptable to smack a woman on the *kitten* for doing something good!?

HUZZA!! I thought the feminist ruined society forever!!!!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    I baked you a cupcake. Do you want it?? WHY DON'T YOU APPRECIATE MY CUPCAKE??
  • Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    Can we get a #ragequit in here? I'm looking for a #ragequit! We need a #ragequit stat!

Ahem: good job honey.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    edited January 2015
    I have place one gold star on your walking chart, one gold star on your diary chart, and two gold stars on your lifting chart (since you also put it back down). And you know I am available to provide booty smacks at any time convenient for your schedule. :flowerforyou:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    SHARE that cupcake!!!! PLEASE?!? ;)
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited January 2015
    <a.s.s smack>

Oh, and here's that warm cookie for you, too.

ETA: I still can't believe that a.s.s. is still a censored word around here. Come on! They say it on network television now!!!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    I baked you a cupcake. Do you want it?? WHY DON'T YOU APPRECIATE MY CUPCAKE??

GIMME MY CUPCAKE!!!!!

FINE! WHY ARE WE YELLING???
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    giphy.gif

I SAID I'M SORRY
  • _riddikulus_
    _riddikulus_ Posts: 59 Member
    I will gush all you want if you reciprocate the supportive photos I sent you!!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    I looked at your diary, good job! You deserve azz-smacks all the live-long day! But you're deficient on vitamin D. You should go take one right now.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    I will gush all you want if you reciprocate the supportive photos I sent you!!

Uh oh. It just got real...

giphy.gif