I want to lose 100 pounds in 2015!

Options
Im down 25 pounds prior to starting tracking on this app again. I'd like to lose a minimum of 80 pounds, but 100 pounds is my ultimate goal. Anyone whose on a similar mission or has already had success losing this big snoring please add me as a friend! I don't know how to! Look forward to meeting you! B)

Replies

• aSearch4Me
    aSearch4Me Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    i have a 100'ish pound goal too, feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. :smile:
  • jstarman18
    jstarman18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Focus on smaller goals so you don't get discouraged when you don't drop a lot immediately! Taking baby steps and aiming for smaller goals will keep you sane. Ex. Aim for ten pounds less than you weigh right now, when you hit that aim for ten pounds less than that, rather than just focusing on that hundred!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! The rest is Totally doable! Feel free to add me for encouragement.
  • hottiewtaste
    Options
    Same goal as well feel free to add me.
  • socialone74
    socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I sent you an invite to a group I created for Women who need to lose 100+ lbs
  • HawaiianImport
    HawaiianImport Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add you ladies who replied but I'm not seeing an option to add you as friends when I click on your names and pics it doesn't go anywhere?? Sorry I'm new lol
  • HawaiianImport
    HawaiianImport Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im down 25 pounds prior to starting tracking on this app again. I'd like to lose a minimum of 80 pounds, but 100 pounds is my ultimate goal. Anyone whose on a similar mission or has already had success losing this big snoring please add me as a friend! I don't know how to! Look forward to meeting you! B)

Lol not sure why snoring is in there damn auto correct. That's suppose to be mission. Lmao

• rossinator63
    rossinator63 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best in your quest. Keep in mind that most people that have long term weight loss goals are typically able to lost 0.5 to 1.0 lbs per week. When I come off plateaus, that is typically what I experience. I just don't want you to get discouraged if the loss rate is not what you hoped. Keep at it, change habits, and it will come off.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I lost 130 pounds in the span of about 18 months.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I am on the same mission - My final goal is around 90 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • WendyZ82
    WendyZ82 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've lost 105lbs over the last 18 months. Congrats on your progress so far :)
  • jnimchu
    Options
    I am on the same goal. I know it is a lifestyle change and not a diet. I had no clue I was eating so much sodium.
  • bryce0000
    bryce0000 Posts: 21 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Mine's 50... down 10 so far. 100... whew... do it, just one day at a time. You got this.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    100 lb is certainly doable, unless that will take you to an unhealthfully low weight, but if that's all you have to lose doing it in 1 year isn't realistic.
    At first, you could easily lose 3 lb per week.
    But it will slow as you get lighter, closer to your goal/healthy weight.
    (And it isn't linear, which is very frustrating.) :angry:
    Over the last year, starting with 110 to lose, I averaged 1.5 per week. I've had weeks where I lost 5, and weeks where I lost nothing or gained. If I can lose the remaining 35-ish this year, I'll be happy with that.

Here's a post I did compiling some links to useful info, including sexypants, how to log accurately, and goal setting (weight, calories, macros).
    Go read sexypants now.

As for how to send someone a friend request, either click on their name or right-click & open their profile in a new tab. There should be a big green button that says "add as friend". I've found it works best to include a message with the friend request, explaining why you want to be connected.

51637601.png
  • Steph_thomas1
    Steph_thomas1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far! I have the same goal as well and I definitely need support.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    To change your starting weight, go to "my home" up at the top left,
    then "check in",
    at the bottom of that table is a link that says "edit previous entries",
    and on the page that comes up is a box that says "starting weight" which you can edit, and a big green button that says "change".