Would Love To Meet Likeminded People!

Options
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read this message. I'm always willing to meet new people. Especially those that are encouraging and value accountability. Feel free to add me if you feel the same. Comment below if you'd like me to add you! Thanks in advance and good luck to all of you. :)

Replies

• vosygordon
    Options
    Hi, how do you add people? X
  • belle_reve9
    belle_reve9 Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • deathbybunny
    deathbybunny Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hello prairiegirl and welcome! I'm relatively new here (a month ''old'' in 4 days). Encouragement and accountability are important for me as well. Feel free to add :D
  • bryce0000
    bryce0000 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Y'all are welcome to add me if you'd like.
  • gorditamamacita
    Options
    Great! I do need soooo much accountability when it comes to, well a lot of things but for now I'll just tackle food :) My greatest problem is cooking tasty low cal food for my family. I have a husband a teen daughter and we eat out so much. I'm not the best cook. I've tried recipes, packaged food and just saying "all we are going to eat is grilled chicken on top of salads (lasts 2 days, tops!). At a loss for the healthy family cooking. I wonder how much a health cooking chef costs to come live a chateau "I got no $ to pay a chef?"
  • bryce0000
    bryce0000 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites is panko chicken fingers. Just cut up some chicken, or get the tenders, dip in egg white, then roll em in panko. Bake @ 350 for a few mins (I'll have to ask my wife the exact time). Throw some grilled asparagus on the side and goooood stuff. But beware the shockingly aromatic bathroom visit later. Thanks asparagus...
  • prairiegirl0109
    prairiegirl0109 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lol! @bryce0000 I hear ya on the "shocking aroma due to asparagus".
  • DEN_GONZALEZ
    Options
    Accountability is also important to me.. And love support and I love to support and encourage others.. Feel free to add me :)