New & needing friends

Options
hi I've been here for about a week now and really never thought about the 'community' that could be a support system or just talk. So I'm here and needing friends. Add me because I'm still trying to figure out how to add friends here

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    The community part is great for support. Also joining groups is a great way to get support too. To send someone a friend request just click on their name. I will add you on as a friend.
  • tfinch35
    tfinch35 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for the add! And I'll start clicking ;)
  • ShaLisa2990
    ShaLisa2990 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone I am no stranger to My Fitness Pal but after having a child I am rededicating myself to a healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate one another. I am the type of friend to send you a message when I notice you may have missed a day or two without updating. I don't like to seem pushy but I know what we are doing can be challenging so I like to show support and give that extra push. Also seeing the updates of others encourages me to push through as well. Good luck in your journey to becoming a healthier you!
  • tfinch35
    tfinch35 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda in the same boat with the phone app. It's a PIA so if Ya see me, add me. I'm not always where I can write ur username....
  • Bookbuyer2015
    Bookbuyer2015 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Community sounds good. Sent you a friend request. :)