Gay and proud + losing some serious weight

Options
2»

Replies

• snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    You are very young. It will happen. Go out with friends. Have fun. There is plenty of time for you, and the right person will come along.

I know I don't have to tell you about ignorant people. Discrimination is a very ugly thing. Just know that you have the support of the majority of people.

Haters are going to hate. They will always find something.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    cdh2015 wrote: »
    I was wondering why you had to mention you're gay and proud and what it had to do with your weight loss. Just some of these comments alone answered that question for me. Be proud of who you are. Never let the haters get you down. Just shake it off :)

Indeed just let them :)
    Nothing wrong being proud ....and gay...hetero...blue..black...yellow...white...small....talll thin...or thick

Be proud, smile at everybody and walk away from plain stupid.

• candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Wait, so people get on the forums and claim "50 year old female looking for friends to lose weight" or "Desk job gal needs motivation" but he can't define himself in the thread title of his post? I call bologna. Let the man state his business so that he, like every other person posting in this section, can find people of similar interests, tastes and lifestyles to help keep him motivated. We all need to see those who have gone before us and succeeded. It only makes sense that you might tell a bit about yourself in order to find motivating friends who like the real you.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    184c7ad6a602de574707d1006faabb7d.jpg

I'm going to take a moment to remind all users of the following guideline:

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, age, weight, body-type, disability, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

From this point forward, any violations of the above guideline in this thread will result in the user receiving a major (3-point) warning. Further infractions will mean further point warnings, and if you think for a second I won't ban someone….

Oh-yeah-Try-me-GIF.gif

Back to you, OP.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Love it, were is the "like" button.
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »
    184c7ad6a602de574707d1006faabb7d.jpg

I'm going to take a moment to remind all users of the following guideline:

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, age, weight, body-type, disability, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

From this point forward, any violations of the above guideline in this thread will result in the user receiving a major (3-point) warning. Further infractions will mean further point warnings, and if you think for a second I won't ban someone….

Oh-yeah-Try-me-GIF.gif

Back to you, OP.

Yeah, well, I can't stand moderators. They're the worst! :wink:
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You do you an don't care what any one else says :) an Always looking for motivation,an giving motivation feel free to add me :)