Plexus????

Options
I have a number of people that i know that have recently start using (and some selling) Plexus. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with it? Thanks in advance.
---John

Replies

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Fad diet?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Overpriced supplements that won't provide much benefit.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I used plexus for 5mths and the only thing I lost was $$$$$$. It's just another mlm diet fad unfortunately
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Yes, that's my impression as well - it's a supplement that claims to blah blah blah blah...the only thing that works is eating fewer calories.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I am so sick of people trying to sell this stuff on Facebook.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Good way to transfer the weight in your wallet to someone else's. Save your money for a food scale and a heart rate monitor for accurate calorie intake and output.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »

Yeah I unfollowed a whole heap of plexus people. They're almost evangelistic about their "wonder products"
  • palwithme
    Options

Yeah I unfollowed a whole heap of plexus people. They're almost evangelistic about their "wonder products"

@christinev297 I don't get it. Facebook is a closed network of friends and family. Why do you post 10 or 12 times a day you are selling a product to the same people? We get it. We don't want any.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    They probably have those posts set to public so that they will show up in results if someone actually searches for it. Which they probably won't. About the only MLM products I've ever seen people ask for a representative referral is Mary Kay, Avon, and Pampered Chef.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

@christinev297 I don't get it. Facebook is a closed network of friends and family. Why do you post 10 or 12 times a day you are selling a product to the same people? We get it. We don't want any.

standing-ovation-o_zpsff906ab3.gif
  • palwithme
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    They probably have those posts set to public so that they will show up in results if someone actually searches for it. Which they probably won't. About the only MLM products I've ever seen people ask for a representative referral is Mary Kay, Avon, and Pampered Chef.

True.
  • piscesjh
    piscesjh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I had people that i worked with swear by it. Of course, they were also selling it. I use Bioslifeslim , and it works for me. Now don't get me wrong, the weight doesn't just fall off, it's a slow process, but it DEFINITELY comes off. It doesn't taste bad either which is nice, but you definitely need the shaker cup. Another plus,i more energy and it seems to cut down on cravings.
  • acjmomma
    acjmomma Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I also have a hundred friends on Facebook selling it...every post they make i REALLY want to ask how much weight they have lost because I know it isn't jack *kitten* but I love the way they turn it around to being about health and not weight loss blah blah blah...oh and always talking about how much money they are making by selling it...drives me nuts!!
  • Christine_72
    Options

Haha they probably think if the push enough we'll eventually try it?? That's what happened with me lol