(Pictures) Wanting some motivation buddies :) 5'1 and 145 looking to lose 20!

Options
Honestly, my motivation started when I would see myself in pictures and because of how much I didn't like what I saw, I started not getting in photos with my boyfriend. He finally brought it up and I was heart broken, so now I'm here wanting change because not only did it affect myself it started affecting the people I truly cared about.

It took me a period of two years to gain twenty lbs. Here are photos from where I was at two years ago (120-125ish)-this is where I'd like to be again, and a photo of where I'm at now, at 145 lbs (n), also the same photo that I set as my profile to show where I'm currently at :)

Anyway if you're a shorty like me or have similar goals ect. I'd love to be your buddy, I think motivation and this app is really great :)

** the red dress one is where I'm currently at and the black dress is where I was two years ago which is also my goal!:)

jl1053dj303r.jpg
nd7ssmv1mgj6.jpg

Replies

• shanya2015
    Options
  • ChinaMoon76
    Options
    Looking Great!
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Wow I think you look great in the red dress! But you have to be comfortable in your own body.

Good luck to you and reaching your goals!
  • Anjera
    Anjera Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
    I have not been taking pictures for a long time, if I do take it with a group of friends, I always stand right at the back. hiding my body. I hope to drop my weight down the same as three years ago.
    Let's hope our goal will be a success^^v
  • shanya2015
    Options
    anngsnowy wrote: »
    Good Luck!
    I have not been taking pictures for a long time, if I do take it with a group of friends, I always stand right at the back. hiding my body. I hope to drop my weight down the same as three years ago.
    Let's hope our goal will be a success^^v

What's your goal?:)
    Cheers to that!

• cillarodz91
    cillarodz91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'm weighing at 140-145 haven't weighed myself lately and I'm 5'1. I'm trying to get back to my old weight which was 120 :neutral_face: I hope to get there soon! If u want u can add me as a friend and maybe we can motivate each other :blush: Good luck!! :smile:
  • shanya2015
    Options
    ahokay89 wrote: »
    Wow I think you look great in the red dress! But you have to be comfortable in your own body.

Good luck to you and reaching your goals!

Awe that's really really sweet of you. But yea, I'm very much uncomfortable in my current body. I know I'm smiling in the photo but I personally don't believe in the 'overweight' photo to be sad and the 'healthier weight' to be big smile Yknow? I am still a happy person now just as I was back then when I was at a healthier weight :).

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement!
  • shanya2015
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'm weighing at 140-145 haven't weighed myself lately and I'm 5'1. I'm trying to get back to my old weight which was 120 :neutral_face: I hope to get there soon! If u want u can add me as a friend and maybe we can motivate each other :blush: Good luck!! :smile:

Yea of course! However I can't seem to get on your main page to add you :)

• shanya2015
    Options
    Looking Great!

Thank you!

• blancab09
    blancab09 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm on the same boat. I'm 5' and I currently weight 145 I'm trying to drop down to 125 or so.
  • Fit4Life0901
    Fit4Life0901 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am 5'1 too!